Sunday, January 1, 2006

New year 2006

It is new year 2006 now in Egypt
It is third time I celebrate it here
So I wish all happiness and welfare all those who came,come and will come to this hobbit hole ,May God bless you all
So I wish all the maddness in world stop just for one day
one day in this year with blasts, murder and death
I wish and this my real wish more than anything ,even this wish I wished sometimes more than my perosnal wishes ,sometime I don't know to wish for what except this

I wish that Egypt return back its golden age in the world , we can make it and Egypt deserve it

SO HAPPY NEW YEAR

FELIZ NEUVE AÑO

كل سنة و أنتم طيبين
Es neuve año en el Cairo ,2006 ahora
Deseo a vuelta de Egipto detrás su gloria y edad de oro
Mi quierro Felicidad y paz a todo el mondo

2 comments:

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.