Thursday, May 31, 2007

U.N. approves Hariri assassination tribunal - CNN.com

Personal updates : I may be going to stuck here in blogger till I find a reasonable webhosting with a good price in Egyptian pound ,I mean 6.5 /mo x 2 yrs price is great in American dollar but in Egyptian pound  you will have to x in 5.7 and this will be a big sum of money my design can wait for sometime "tell me what do you think about it ,who knows may be one day I will have Zeinobia design just like Moxie design :)"

Now to the news of the hour the expected thing happened despite all the attempt to make it not happen

The Hariri assassination tribunal

I won't talk about except what do the pro-American ,the anti-Syrian team in Lebanon expect from this tribunal ??

I am sorry Bashar El-Assad won't go to jail nor the Baath will fall and surely it won't make for Lebanon heaven on earth ,on the contrary

Look after the Hariri assassination I was from the supporters of this tribunal especially after the bloody year that followed his terrible murder and you can check the archive but after the July Lebanese war everything is changed upside down and I think I understood what is going on

This tribunal believe me is the backdoor to enter Syria and get rid from Hezbollah , remember the mass destruction weapons in Iraq ,it is the same thing

What will be the next move ?? oh let me see imposing economic sanctions on Syria , well the Syrian people are living in a centralized economy for a very long so I don't think they will suffer a lot especially their money was and is being stolen by the El-Assad dynasty and surely it is in a secert accounts,For god sake even banks are being stolen by the the president's cousin in the day light and no speaks about it

look seriously do you think that with the size of the blast and the assassination of El-Hariri the real people behind it will be presented to justice ?? this is an assassination that was prepared in a high intelligence secert service for a quiet sometime ,it is a strategic and the following events prove that , the accused ones in it and they are the Syrian regime I am afraid are not the real ones who did it  ,yes they did other things even more horrible than the assassination of a former prime-minister in a neighbour country , strangely when they made the masscare of Hama no one cared at all !!

Link to U.N. approves Hariri assassination tribunal - CNN.com

 

3 comments:

  1. I like your new design a lot! Not to take away from your political discourse, but I really like the postcard logo.
    As for Hariri - I guess if there's going to be a tribunal, I would prefer have it under a group of countries rather than just one, but also possibly they could refer it to the Hague, eventually? I'm not sure where this is headed, which makes me a bit skeptical.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ vagabonblogger are you kidding?

    U.N after supporting terror in Iraq has lost all credibilty! Besides the entire word dont give damn about Arabs killed by Iranians and Israelians in Iraq and Palestine. It is very clear that there is a subconscial prejeduce against Arab culture and civilsation which makes up about 75% of what makes up human activities.

    So if there will be tribunal it must be under supervision of Arab league.

    International?????? fuck the entire world, one drop of Arab blood is equal to the entire human race.

    Besides why arent there international tribunals about the terrorist illegitimate state of Israel in which terror and and genocide are institutionalised?

    why dont they take the alliens in Israel back to their homes where they originally come from

    cheers and welcome in Egypt

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Vagabond,thanks ,I already adore those vintage travel posters ,in fact I love anything vintage ,already this design through many phase ,one it was all pink
    I wish too that it will be under a group of countries ,independent countries not the U.S but in the end all are under the U.S control

    @amre el-abyad,You know you got a point about the Arab tribunal ,but do you think that the Arab League is too powerful to hold a tribunal ,for god sake they can't agree on one decision ,beside they are all under the American control

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.