Monday, January 7, 2008

Merry Christmas to all the Egyptian Orthodox Christians

Merry Christmas to all the Egyptian Orthodox Christians all over the world.

The 7th of January became a national day in Egypt both Christians and Muslims take it as day off according to one of Mubarak's fewest wisest decision he had ever taken

In the occasion I would like to share with you some shots I took from the Saint Constantine Church in Cairo , I was invited last month to attend the wedding ceremony of my neighbour and my childhood Friend.

It is an Orthodox church ,its style of building reminds with the Byzantine style, I wanted to take more photos but I could not because there was a wedding


Created with Admarket's flickrSLiDR.

Merry Christmas again

2 comments:

  1. Hey there, wishing you a happy and prosperous New Year 2008!

    Also, you have a very beautiful blog.. I like it! Keep going!

    Best Wishes,
    - Wakish -

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Wakish, thanks dear and happy new year to you too

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.