Thursday, March 27, 2008

What a reception

I do not want to write about Sarko and his private life but every now and then I found something in the newspapers about his private life and his wife Carla that makes me blog about it.

Sarko now is visiting the UK and you may know that in the same time of his visit Christie's announced that it is going to sell his wife's nude portrait in an auction in New York at !! It was taken from 18 year during Carla's modelling days and of course the British tabloids found it a good opportunity especially Sarko is French man.

Carla by the way looked so elegant and classy when she met queen  80387550Elizabeth II yesterday ,really she was chic , I wasn't surprised to know that this gray high-waisted coat was designed by Dior's John Galliano , I really love it with that small hat ,she looked like a real First lady not a crazy model swinging from a man to another. BY the way that elegance was a smart move from her to confront the auction news. Seriously I love her 1950s look.

I found this cartoon in the Times newspaper and I could not resist myself from posting it here , in fact it made me write this post ,already I feel that Rude prince Philip must have commented on the issue

cartoon-385_308800a

Some photos for Carla in her gray coat I really love this retro look

80390353 80391559

untitled

3 comments:

  1. Hmmm, Jaqueline Kennedy Style, but much much glamorous

    I LOOOOOOVE CARLA :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @loudlaughter , Jackie was much more glamorous than Carla, you did not live during her time ,do not forget Carla is a supermodel , I bet if Heidi Klum was in her place she will look as glamorous as her

    ReplyDelete
  3. you did lived in Jaqueline era ???

    this makes you at least in your fifties HEHEHEHEHEEHEEEEE

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.