Saturday, June 20, 2009

Iran Watch:From Bad To Worse

First of all I am sorry  that I did not cover what happened in Iran this weekend, I know many things are taking place rapidly in the Persian empire.
You got the speech of Khamenei which is terribly bad and reminded me with the speeches of the Arab leaders , the same Arab leaders Khamenei and Ahmedinajed are attacking !!
Then you got today up till now the news coming from Iran are not confirmed , twitter has become the main source of information for big news agencies and channels for the first time.
Now it was announced that there was an explosion either next or in the Mausoleum of Khomeini south Tehran.One is reportedly and two were injured.This is not good by all accounts. The police has stated that it was a suicide bomber act. Some rumors say that this is not true and it is just another rumor by the regime to justify the attacks against the protesters.
One of the major news today is that Mousavi and Karuby did not attend the meeting of the regime guardians to present their appeal. It is a strange thing but I believe they can be under current house arrest. Already the last tweet I received from Mousavi’s official twitter account was very interesting :
I am prepared For martyrdom, go on strike if I am arrested
Martyrdom culture in Iran is obvious in his talk,it seems that things won’t settle down.
The protests are violent in Tehran appearing from the few videos leaked to International Press, of course I respect Persian BBC and I think it is reason why  Khamenei in his terrible speech has attacked UK !!
Here are couple of video I found today , one of them is from BBC Persia , you can see the Basij opening their fires on the citizens ,I  wish someone would kindly translate what those two persons are saying , I hear Allah Akhbar.
Here is another video , you can hear Allah Akhber , the first voice that said was either a child or a girl compared to the voices of men that replied. Again I wish someone tell us what the Iranians who shot those films in their balconies were saying. You can see gas in this video.
Strangely Fares News agency website is down, I do not know if it is hacked or not.
As I have brought what the Pahlavis think , I bring you today another two important figures in Iran whether before or after the revolution. The people’s Mujahedin of Iran won’t miss the opportunity ; Mariam Rajavi the President elect of the so-called Iranian resistance has issued a statement regarding the protests and Khamenei’s Bani sadr speech where she described his speech as an indication of a political earthquake within Iran regime. Forget about Rajavi and please watch or read this fantastic interview on Euronews with Former first Iranian President Abou El-Hassan Bani Sadr who is currently living in exile in Paris. The interview is fantastic and important especially the part about foreign intervention
It is preferable that there is no interference. President Obama should stay neutral. Imagine a young Iranian who leaves home knowing that he may be shot at if he expresses his views and he asks is it happening for what he believes or is it because of the interests of foreign powers. If he has doubts he will certainly That is why I am demanding that the head of foreign countries don’t intervene or protest against the suppression. There are many human rights organizations, it is they who should protest. The people must understand that they are the ones who will decide, and it is them who must act and act for their rights.
I have just got few words to Khamenei , do not underestimate the power of the street protesters , they are the one that brought you and you regime to poor for the first place
Updates No.1 :
  • The Western embassies across Tehran have opened their doors to the injured ,I hope they close these doors again with my all respect to their good intentions , but the injured do not need to be suspected as working for foreign powers as Bani Sadr said
  • There were protests in Shiraz University today.
  • There is a video I think you should see , I know it is graphical but I picture myself in the place of this girl May Allah bless her soul and make her blood a curse on that person who shot her down with no right at all , I know it is graphical and youtube may remove for violations of rights but I have downloaded and I will upload it here in case of removal.This girl reminds me that boy in Mahla who was shot by the regime while watching the protests on the 6th of April for God Sake !

2 comments:

  1. May Allah bless her soul and make her blood a curse on that person who shot her down with no right at all

    ameen

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi i live in iran.am iranian and just wanted to clarify something about embassies act on opening doors to injured .my uncle works in a hospital and he says the basijis always come to hospitals and they move dead bodies to a truck and never ever confirms their deaths to their families and nobody knows where the bodies are.and worst is about injured people,they drag them with whatever condition they may be,broken hand,bloody eye and etc with other arested protesters to god only knows where...and they have been injured really bad,all the nurses and .now everyone knows that if you are injured its better not to trust ambulances and hospitals.basijis have guards on hospitals for that particular reason..and let me tell you basijis didnt care.so what if there is some more deaths?
    in the battle of us and our government i wished eastern countries were on our side as well as western countries.i can see you are.sorry a cant help you on translation.i cant see the videos my antifilter is old fashioned.videos cant be played.and about intervening.many of armed guard here are arabs.they cant speak persian.they just shut at people while beating them in arabic.i wonder if they even know why they are ordered to beat my people?thats what i whould call intervening.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.