Friday, September 4, 2009

Syria Vs. Iraq

As Arabs we know that for time to time the Syrian-Iraqi relations go from bad to worse , it has never been good so it is not a real surprise or shock to me to watch the current feud between Syria and Iraq and the accusation of the later to the first of supporting terrorist groups in the Iraq.
I do not know if it is rivalry or what but I know that I do not trust the Iraqi government that much and I do not believe or trust the TV confessions in the Arab world because history showed us that most of them if not all of them are fabricated.
This is not about terrorism I am afraid , this is not something old , this is an old feud between Syria and Iraq !!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.