Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Seen in Cairo : The city from above

The city of Cairo
The glorious Cairo 
And here is the beautiful wild and glorious forever despite hardships Cairo during the sunset from its famous Cairo tower.
I went to Cairo tower on Monday with two dear friends afternoon where we saw the amazing sunset of Cairo and its night from above.
Unfortunately, I forgot my camera battery and could not get better shots using my mobile phone.
Source: instagram
Here is a timelapse for October bridge in the sunset.




A video posted by Zeinobia (@zeinobia) on

Here is another shot vine for that magical hour of sunset.

 

Now in 2009 , I wrote a post you may be interested to read about the history of the once-tallest building in Africa after its renovation. 
In the same year , I visited the tower and took a couple of photos using my simple Sony Point and Shot and actually the photos were still great.

3 comments:

  1. Very nice photos. I have Twitter but not instagram :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear ZEINOBIA..I would like to comgratulate you for these great shots of CAIRO from above,AMAZING views,made me more and more look forward and pray to GOD to make my decade^s dream come true very soon to visit Egypt ,land of many wonders>>SHAWAQTINI YA HA-NEM, ASHOUF MASR MIN BADREE<< insha-ALLAH..,My admiration for BOURG EL CAHIRA goes back to the mid sixties, after seeing The Late/GREAT Madam SOUAD HUSSNI+SALAH ZOL FIQ-
    KAR film>> MAAW-ED FIL BOURG<>BEAUTY IS IN THE EYE OF THE BEHOLDER?? ,but the one who said it must, passibly ,didn-t have the opportunity to see CAIRO..or else he would have said>>BEAUTY IS IN EVERY EYE THAT SEEN CAIRO..EVEN ONCE!!!/Regards from humble admirer of your photo-snaps/Is-Hak Barsoumian/London

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.