Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Celebrating the Valetine by watching Exorcist:The begining

Well I think it is an excellent choice for the valentine horror movies are suitable for a single person not looking for anyone ,I went with other 4 girls solo like me ,we chose this movie by my advice ,I like stephen King based upon movies ,and they agreed because it isnot a romantic movie that would remind them with their loneliness
and here we arrived to the cinema Galaxy 'the gathering for all cairo univeristy students' 6 screens ,all the people are couples in loves carrying red roses ,red boxes ,the love was in the air 'ok may be they will go for the other movies not the one horror we chose'
The big surprise ,we were the second group to go in the showroom after two girls 'single too' then the couples attack from every direction 'we look like lesbians' my friend told me ,all we were young lovers ,except two married couple sat in front of us 'age 40' ,also from every party in Egypt chirstians and muslims ,radical amd open minded .really it was love actually !!
The movie began here I released something the Egyptian people see the horror movie as a comedy one ,despite all the killing scenes but really The guy behind me kept makng fun of every scene that I swear I laughed in some of the darkest scenes ,so did the rest
ok the movie as usual not as good as Stephen King's book ,in fact there are many question marks about the events in it ,just like how come Sara all the movie seemed to be fine then she is the one who turned to be possessed by the satan from the beginning ,also the kid Joseph who thought to be possessed ,the kid saw his brother eaten by wolves because he took something Joseph had it ,and he didn't show any regert or fear ,you have the feeling that he was possessed ,I don't know the director here left this part
The best part or scenes are the battle between the British and the african tribe 'the torkana' to preseumble the old battle that happened between the chirstians in the beginning of the film , it was so artistic ,showing what the satan really wants from the human to kill each other 'british solider kills another british solider ,african kills another african' after the satan was behind the first murder on Earth when Adam's son killed his brother
I like the movie and after I saw it I know why people came in couples ,because in some horror scenes ,you need someone to calm you down and to hold his arm and hide your face in his side

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.