Friday, February 6, 2009

Ishki ; complain Web 2.0 in Arabic

I found this unique Arabic website while browsing. It is called “Ishki” which means in Arabic “Complain”. This website gives the users the ability to complain about anything as long as it is not defame.

I love this idea , seriously it can be very good of course if officials read these websites and listen to the people’s complaints “as if they really care”. Already this website is made because the citizens’ complaints  are usually ignored.

When you browse this website you will know that this is a rule across the Arab world.I think this website will meet a huge success in Egypt if it is spread.

This is unique Website for sure, an original one too. I love its web design by the way.

This is an old song for Mohamed Mounir I think it suits this post and this website ;) It is called “Askhi Leh Meen-To whom shall I complain ??”

2 comments:

  1. Its design looks like it's a new family member to the itoot.net and ikbis.com network...
    They're expanding..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought the same thing when I saw the design, if they are expanding then bravo for them.'Despite I do not forget that they did not include me from Itoot for unknown reason'

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.