Wednesday, July 8, 2009

A New Diplomatic Crisis in the Way between Egypt and Indonesia

Now I wonder what our official media will say regarding this new international scandal !!Unlike our government ,the Indonesian government cares about its citizens and their rights abroad !!
I am truly sorry for those students and I apologize on behalf of my country and people , but what I can say more !!
If this will provide any condolence to our Indonesian students we also suffer from Police brutality and this rotten regime more than can you imagine !!

2 comments:

  1. Nothing can beat the corruption of Indonesia compared to here Egypt, when I was there I saw 16 year old prostitutes kept in brothels all across Indonesia. The government, although islamic, legalises it unlike here (which in my opinion is good)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is not about corruption as much it is about the dignity of the citizens abroad unlike Egypt , may be there is corruption but at least they have somehow democratic elections by the end of the day

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.